Monday 3 October 2016

Glossybox "Travel On" July 2016!

Hi!
My glossybox subscription ended once I got my June box, but something happened with that 6-month subscription, so I got another one!
This glossybox unboxing is later than my other glossybox unboxings, but it's because first of all, I wasn't expecting another one and second of all, I wanted to iclude this in this week of posts!
This is day one of my week of posts, and I really hope you enjoy this week!
(The review will be up later, but not this week).

(Full size)
Rodial Smokey Eye Pen in Black:
What glossybox says about it:
Gel-like eyeliner pencil with a soft texture that makes it easy to create the perfect smokey eye look. Paint a line close to the lash line and then fade out with the help of a brush or a Q-tip.
What I think about it:
This stuff is sooo creamy!
It glides on so easily and I think it would be good just as a eyeliner too.


1.2 g (full size)

(Full size)
De Bruyure After Sun Lotion Monoi:
What glossybox says about it:
The cute and tiny package makes it easy for you to pack with De Bruyeres after-sun. Use it if you happened to get a little too much sunburn on your nose. Vitamin E helps protect the skin so that it has time to recover.
What I think about it: 
I feel like glossybox made this product sound like you are supposed to use it only on your nose.
The formula is very light and and liquid-y, and it smells amazing! Actually it says on the back of this product that it makes the tan last longer.

250 kr/ 10 £/ 13 $ for 50 ml.



Elizabeth Mott Sherbet Cleanser:
What glossybox says about it:
Lovely cleansing balm that works as a makeupremowal. Almost melts onto the skin when you take away the day's makeup look, rinse with warm water, then use a facial cleanser to clean your skin properly.


What I think about it:
I don't really understand why glossybox calls this a "sherbet cleanser", because it doesn't say it anywhere on it. But it does remove makeup really good!

250 kr/ 22.50 £/ 29.50 $ for 100 g.

NOMNOM Hair Rings:
What glossybox says about it:
Telephone cord-like hair ties that hold your hair in place without leaving marks and lets the hair fall more naturally. If it stretches after a lot of use then just put them in warm water to regain their original shape.



What I think about it:
You actually get three in it but I gave one away, so yeah, but I don't have that much to say about it actually.

39 kr/ 3.50 £/ 4.50 $ for a 3-pack.

(Full size)
Maybelline New York Vivid Matte Liquid:
What glossybox says about it:
Trendy and colorful matte lipstick that gives a silkysmooth and creamy feel. With a specially designed applicator is easy to "contour" and shape the lips how you want.
What I think about it:
I don't like the smell of this at all, and I have tested this on my lips once, and I can tell you I am not that impressed at all...

99 kr/ 9 £/ 11.50 $ for 7,7 ml.


Links to the products:
Rodial Smokey Eye Pen: http://www.rodial.co.uk/eu/smokey-eye-pen-black 
De Bruyure After Sun Lotion: debruyerebeaute.com/fr/cosmetiques-special-soleil/8-lait-apres-solei
Elizabeth Mott Balm: Can't find a link
Nom Nom Hair Rings: www.lyko.se/nomnom/nomnom-hairring3-pack-yellow
Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid: www.maybelline.com/lip-makeup/lip-color/color-sensational-vivid-matte-liquid/

No comments:

Post a Comment