Thursday 6 October 2016

My Lip Product Collection Summer 2016! Mini Review + Swatches

Hi!
I am so excited for this post, I have wanted to do this post for quite a long time now, but I knew it would take a while.
Anyway, I am not trying to brag in any way and I am so thankful for these items I am about to show and review.

Lip Balms:

55 kr/ 5 £/ 6.50 $ for 5 g

Viva La Diva Lip Balm in Sweet Lemon:
This is a little lip balm in very cute packaging, and smells like lemons.
It's a very glossy lip balm, and it moisturises the lips too.
This also contains
 vitamin E which is nice.

Can't find a link.

59 kr/ 5 £/ 7 $ for 3.5 g
Baby Balm & Blush in Juicy Rose:
This is a balm and blush in one, in a red, pink colour.
I already have a review up on this:
sprallice.blogspot.se/2015/12/review-babylips-balm-and-blush



eleven.se/en/maybelline-baby-lips-balm-blush





 
29 kr/ 2.50 £/ 3.50 $

Babylips Peach Kiss:
This babylips gives a nice bronze to the lips, even
though it is just a lip balm.
It smells kind of sweet and I quite like it.
Although, all babylips lip balms that I have tried dry my lips out after a while...


feelunique.com/p/Maybelline-New-York-Baby-Lips

29 kr/ 2.50 £/ 3.50 $
Babylips Cherry Me:
This is my favourite out of the three I have. It gives a really nice pink, red shine to my lips, and it's just simple and nice.
I have already got a review up on all of my babylips, go check it out!

eu.feelunique.com/p/Maybelline-New-York-Baby-Lips




29 kr/ 2.50 £/ 3.50 $
  Babylips Pink Punch:
This one I don't really ever use, and that is because it is too pink for me.
These kinds of bubblegum pink just aren't up my alley.


boots.com/en/Maybelline-Baby-Lips-Lip-Balm


 Lipsmacker Red Raspberry:
This is a old lip balm I have owned since I was very young.
I don't ever use it, but I thought I would show it any way:)




Lipsticks:

75-95 kr/ 7-9 £/ 7-11 $
Viva La Diva Lipstick in Euphoria:
A nice, creamy lipstick in a lilac purple shade that I honestly never wear. But it is so different and I like the formula too... here is another post about these.


www.bubblebox.se

Lip Pencils:

130 kr/ 11.50 £/ 15 $ for full size.

PBJ Smoothie Stick:
I got this in one of my recent glossyboxes, and I was super happy with it!
It's matte, creamy and pigmented, but I haven't used it much, and I don't know why.
 thebeautycrop.com



149 kr/ 17$/12£ for 2g




MeMeMe Cosmetics Lip Glide in Playful Peach:
I don't use this because I am not a big fan of the colour, and It does enhance and make your lips feel dry if you don't
moisturise with lip balm before and after using this.
Otherwise it is pretty pigmented, but I honestly have only used this a few times.
Here is a full review of this product:
sprallice.blogspot.se


http://www.mememecosmetics.com/lip-glide




Lip gloss:

10 kr/ 1 £/ 1 $ for 7 ml (on sale)
H&M Lipgloss in Lotus Flower:
The only reason why I still have this is because it smells sooo good!
Otherwise, it doesn't give of any colour at all, and it's quite sticky too.


69 kr/ 6 £/ 8 $ for 7 ml
 Viva La Diva Superlicious Lip Gloss:
I already have a review up on this, click here.
It's not the best, but it is my first blog post on this blog ever!




I hope you liked this post!
At the time I am writing this, I already have more new lip products that I am excited to share with you soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment