Saturday 8 October 2016

My Makeup Brush Collection!

Hi<3
Today I am going to show you all of my makeup brushes!
I will just tell you briefly where you can get them and what I use them for, etc.
Let's go:

FACE BRUSHES:

 
Kicks Cheek Brush:
This brush is by Kicks (a makeup brand), and I like to use it for blush.
www.kicks.se
129 kr/ 11.50 £/ 15 $

 
 Powder Brush:
This is a big powder brush that I got a while ago, I don't know which brand it's from but it is not that special.


 Large Angled Face Brush by Luxie:
My fave face brush atm! It's so soft, vegan and cruelty free. I like to use it for my bronzer especially.
www.luxiebeauty.com/luxie-rose-gold-large-angled-face-brush-504/
135 kr/ 12 £/ 16 $

Eye Brushes:



 Kicks Eye Shadow Brush:
This brush is really good at putting eyeshadow on the lid. It's not really the best at blending. But sadly, it's not cruelty free, so I prefer RT brushes.
www.kicks.se
99 kr/ 9 £/ 11.50 $


H&M Eye Shadow Brush:
I don't actually use this brush any more, I have other brushes that I like and use more then this. Although, it is a good beginner friendly brush that is inexpensive.
It was actually my first eye shadow brush!
www.hm.com/beauty/brushes_tools/makeupbrushes
49 kr/ 5.70 £/ 4.50 $

Real Techniques Eye Brushes:



















 
All these brushes you can get in a kit, I don't think they are sold separately.
Here is the link for all of them:

https://realtechniques.com/shop-collection/starter-set





Deluxe Crease Brush:
Love it for blending together eye shadows! And also for blending in the crease.




Base Shadow Brush:
I really love this one! I like it for blending more precisely and also for the crease. Amazing brush that makes a eyeshadow look amazing without having to put loads of effort in to blending. It's like the brush does the work for you!











Accent Brush:
This is the one a use the least, but I do still like it for small details. Would be very good at applying shadow on the browbone.










Fine Liner Brush:
Really good for doing eyeliner! Been using it and loving it.




Brow Brush:
This brush is just the right shape and softness for creating brows on fleek!
Again, a very good brush that makes it easy to do your brows.



No comments:

Post a Comment