Wednesday 5 October 2016

REVIEW: Dew The Hoola by Benefit! Swatch + Review!

Hi!
As you can see by the title of this blog post, I will be doing another review. I hope that you like this review and lets get right in to it!

Benefit Dew the Hoola:
A soft, matte liquid bronzer for the face.
This is the sample size of this product, just search online for "dew the hoola benefit" and you will see the full size, rose gold, super cute packaging!
Anyway, there is a powder bronzer too, which is supposed to be the same thing as this, but as a powder of course.
I haven't actually tried the hoola bronzer in the powder form (but I would love too!).

Anyway, this liquid bronzer, didn't really live up to my expectations... nope.
 First of all, it is very orange. At least on my skin tone.
To use this product, you have to pump it out on something (like your hand) and spread out the product on it, then try to get the right amount on your brush/ makeup sponge and quickly blend it out on your face. Cause this stuff dries super fast.
So to make this look even, is very hard!


Honestly, I think it isn't the best bronzer at all.
Although, I have seen people mixing it in with foundations, and using it to match the colour of their face with their body in the summer.







Pro's:
*It is a product that can be used for many different things.

Con's:
*It dries very fast and that means that you need to blend it fast.
*It has a strong smell (but some people like/don't mind that).
*Quite orange.
*Doesn't blend even, especially with a brush. (Recommend using a makeup sponge).

Not a product I would buy, but remember that just because someone doesn't like a product, doesn't mean that it won't work for you!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment