Wednesday 27 July 2016

REVIEW: June Glossybox "Pink Planet" 2016!

Hi!
Today I will be doing the last glossybox review for a while.
As I said in my post where I unboxed June's glossybox, my subscription is over and I really want to subscribe again, but I will wait a bit because I want to spend my money on other things too.
I also want to say before I start reviewing the products, that I am sorry for not uploading many blog posts lately, but I haven't had any ideas on what to write about. Anyone reading this can comment on this post or any of my other posts what you would like me writing about:)
Hope you like this review!










PBJ Smoothie Stick Lip Crayon:
This is a creamy lip crayon by the brand "The Beauty Crop". It is a English and natural brand that doesn't test their products on animals, instead they say that they test them on friends and family:)
Anyway, this colour is SO pretty!
It is kind of a mauve, but on my it turned out a little more pink. I will say that I wish it was a little less pinky, but still, I really like this!
I don't know how to describe the scent of this, maybe a kind of natural scent, if that makes any sense. It is matte, which is very trendy right now and I feel like it is a plus if it's natural! I would recommend using a little bit of lip balm under this (if you have dry lips, just to make it smoother). It doesn't try out the lips that much either, not for me anyway.
This is actually one of my favourite products I have ever received in a glossybox!

130 kr/ 11.50 £/ 15 $ for full size.

Icona Milano Emotion Allowed Mascara:
I have only used this once, but it looked nice with one coat, and it was easy to apply. Will continue trying it out!

159 kr/ 14 £/ 19 $ for full size (10 ml)


Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eyeshadow Primer:
I haven't used this on my eyes yet, but when I tried it on my hand, it was really smooth and I felt like it would work very well on the eye area.

170 kr/ 16 £/ 20.50 $ for 10 g.












Glam of Sweden Matte Top Coat:
I was super excited when I saw this in my glossybox! Matte nails are the thing right now, and I was actually going to buy one to try out on my blog.
I have tried it several times, and it made the nails completely matte in less than a minute and also made my manicure last longer. And for the price of it, it's really good!
Comment down below if you want to see a blog post all about this, and I will do it!

39 kr/ 3.50 £/ 4.50 $ for 15 ml.








Before I end this blog post, I want to apologize for not uploading many blog posts this month. 
I am currently working on other blog posts, because I will be doing a whole week of posts soon:)



No comments:

Post a Comment