Tuesday 4 October 2016

REVIEW: My H&M Beauty Products!

Hi!
This is day 2 of my "week of posts"!
If you didn't already know, H&M has launched a new beauty collection not that long ago. Before they had a few beauty products, but if you ask me they were not the best, I much prefer the new range.


49 kr/ 4.50 £/ 5.80 $ for 8 ml
 
H&M Nail Polish in Ice Cold Milk:
This nailpolish comes out as a sheer white with only one coat (as you can see on the picture underneath), but with two-three coats it becomes quite white.
If you use a matte top coat, it usually becomes even more white. For the price, it is quite a good nail polish!                                                                        

49 kr/ 4.50 £/ 5.80 $ for 8 ml
 H&M Nail Polish in Purple Aura:
The same goes for this nail polish.
It needs several coats to become opaque, but of course one coat also looks pretty. I do like the formula of these nail polishes, they are quite thin and "liquid-y", and they also layer nicely.

Don't know the prize sry
H&M Nail Polish in Red Glitter:
So this is one of H&M older nail polishes. The packaging is very different and these aren't as good quality as the other nail polishes.
This actually came with a red nail polish too, but it was so bad (!), so I got rid of it. It chipped sooo fast! But I wanted to keep this one, because it is so glittery and I wanted to try it with another nail polish under, because maybe it wouldn't chip that fast then.

59 kr/ 5 £/ 7 $ for 2.2 ml
H&M Cover-Up Concealer (Ivory):
This concealer has been raved about a lot by Therese Lindgren (youtuber).
So I was like "sure I will give it a try".
And, I mean I don't have a lot to compare it too, but it is quite good, but not amazing. They have quite a lot of shades, and they are quite cheap too, so for the price it is a good concealer.
I can imagine fairer could use the darker shades as cream contour.


59 kr/ 5 £/ 7 $
H&M Eyeshadow in Paradise Lost:
I dropped mine so that it broke, and I put the last of the eyeshadow in this Lush sample, but the original packaging was white and gold (so pretty!).
Basically it is a rose gold shadow, and the formula of these are amazing, but it does feel quite weird. Like a satin, creamy feeling. This is the only shade I have (a super shimmery shade), but from using this a think that they actually are quite good!

10 kr/ 1.70 £/ 2 $ (on sale!) for 7 ml
H&M Lipgloss in Lotus Flower:
This is another one of H&M's older products. I did get this quite a while ago, when it was on sale I think.
Basically, the only reason why I still have this, is because the scent.
But if you want to hear more about this or see the swatch, later this week a post will be up were I show all of my lip products and review them.
But yes, it is a product that is probably meant for younger girls (and boys).


H&M Sharpener:
Not that interesting, but basically it's a sharpener that has got one hole and works as well as any other sharpener does.









No comments:

Post a Comment