Friday 7 October 2016

REVIEW: Lush Shampoo Cake Honey I Washed My Hair!

Hi!
Today's post is a another review!
I hope you guys like these reviews, because I enjoy writing them (although this is the second time I am writing this post).
Hope you like it!

Ok, this isn't really how it is supposed to look like, but this is what happened to my first shampoo cake.
It worked amazing and I loved it, but at the end it ended up looking like this...
So I contacted Lush, and they sent me a new one and some other goodies:) Thank you for being so lovely!





Honey I Washed My Hair Shampoo Cake:
Been using these shampoo cakes since March, and I do really like them.
I have only tested "Honey I Washed My Hair" by Lush, and the scent of it is just amazing! Now I don't really know how to describe the scent, quite sweet I guess.
I also love how long these last. The first one lasted me 5 months, might even have lasted for longer if it was all weird in the end. They also are very compact and can be taken on a plane, no need to worry about how much liquid you can take with you.

Pros:
*Compact and small.
*One shampoo cake lasts for quite a long time.
*Can easily be taken on planes, no need to worry how much liquid you can take.
*Smells amazing.
*Lathers up nicely and makes your hair smooth and clean.
*Lush have many different shampoo cakes for different hair types, in many different scents.

Cons:
*Sometimes shampoo cakes and other products by Lush can happen to contain too much of some ingredient or something like that, (like what happened with my last shampoo cake), but I don't really mind it. Because I know it is all natural and handmade, and you can easily just email them and get a new one.






 




No comments:

Post a Comment