Sunday 29 May 2016

May Glossybox 2016 "Wing It"!

Hi!
This month's glossybox is called "Wing It", and they mean just doing something and giving it a chance, especially now in the summer.
Also, "Wing It" can still be related to beauty, and that's what glossybox is all about.
The concept of this box, is probably one of my favourite ones, but the actual products in the box, kind of disappointed me.

Full size!
Studio 10 Brow Lift Perfecting Liner: 
What glossybox says about it:
Define, shape and frame your face with this brow fixer from Studio 10! The creamy double-ended pen has on one side a universal shade and on the other side a light reflecting highlighter that gives your brows a lift.
What I think:
I like that this brand helps support a good cause, which is always a thumbs up!
Also fun to get a makeup product, I feel like it's been a lot of skincare in my recent boxes.

260 kr/ 21 £/ 31 $     You can get it here: studio10beauty.com/products/brow-lift

Glam of Sweden False Eyelashes:
What Glossybox says about it:
Give your lashes a real wow effect with false eyelashes from Glam of Sweden! Measure the fray toward where the eye and cut if necessary the outer edge. Apply glue to the edge, wait 30 seconds and secured as close to your lashes as possible.
What I think:
Different to get lashes in a beauty box!
Don't really have anything more to say about these yet.

39 kr/ 3 £/ 4.50 $  You can get them here: (I think they only have a IG account: glamofsweden

Trind Cuticle Conditioner:
What glossybox says about it:
Water-based conditioner that restores and prevents dry and cracked cuticles.
The moisturising ingredients also improves nail growth. Apply on cuticles and allow the product to sink in, massage in the remains.

What I think:
I do like that we get nail products as well!
But, the next thing is basically the same thing as this.
And I prefer the next thing.
So, I think glossybox could have just included one of these products...

Full size 129 kr/ 10.50 £/ 15 $.
You can get it here: www.trind.com/se/products/trind-cuticle-balsam

L.Y.X. Cosmetics Nail Drops:
What glossybox says about it:
A nail oil with a unique blend of natural oils that strengthen soft nails, and increases the flexibility of hard and brittle nails. Massage in daily for healthy beautiful nails and cuticles.
What I think about it:
This is probably my favourite thing in the box.
It's natural and it also smells good!

Full size (8 ml) 99 kr/ 8 £/ 12 $.
You can get it here:
lyxcosmetics.com/lyx-one-step/ 


Benton Cosmetics Snail Bee High Content Mask:
What glossybox says about it:
Nourishing fiber mask with highly concentrated essence based on botanical ingredients. It suits all skin types and provides a moisturizing, lifting and soothing effect on the skin. Place over your face and leave for 20-30 minutes.
What I think about it:
No...
Ok, yes it's natural and good which is always good, but it's contains bee venom and snail "slime"...
And this was the first thing I saw when I opened the box, and I was not excited. 
Nope!

16 kr/ 1.30 £/ 2 $ for one pack
You can get it here: www.amazon.com/Benton

So...
I am not impressed about the mask, and I basically got two of the same kind of products, but from different brands. I just think this box could have been much better!
(Not sponsored)

No comments:

Post a Comment