Tuesday 3 May 2016

REVIEW: March Glossybox 2016 "Beauty of Opinion"!

Hi!
Soon April is over, and that means that it's time for a glossybox review and a unboxing of the month's box!
The March box was a about;
1. Beauty: Did the packaging look interesting/ appealing?
2. Application: How was the application?
3. Function: Did it work as it promised?
Let's go!


Emite Makeup Artist Lashes Mascara:
I have not used this yet... but since it is high end, I have high expectations for this.
But, the brush looks very different than the brushes for my other mascaras.
Sorry!

Full size 210 kr/ 18 £/ 26$


www.emitemakeup.com/long-lash-waterproof-mascara


Luxie Beauty Rose Gold Large Angled Face Brush:
I love this!
It is so soft, and works really well for a lot of different products.
After a while I cleaned it with my brush cleaner, and when it was dry, it hadn't lost it's shape or anything!
This was my favourite from this box.
(All vegan and cruelty-free!)


159 kr/ 13.50 £/ 20 $



www.luxiebeauty.com/luxie-rose-gold-large-angled-face-brush




Hot Makeup Eyelash Curler:
I don't really have anything to compare this with, but I think it works well and does the job. I have been using this quite a lot actually.
But, the upper part of the eyelash curler is a bit too big, so it can be hard in the beginning.

80 kr/ 7 £/ 10 $

hotmakeup-onlineshop.dk



Dove Advanced Hair Series Regenerate Nourishment Shampoo and Conditioner:
I haven't used these, because I gave them to someone else who would actually use them...

Full size 34,90 kr/ 3 £/ 4.50 $ for 250 ml each

www.dove.us/advanced-hair-series





Pepsodent White Now Gold Toothpaste:
No.
I did not like this.
It stained my toothbrush blue, and also my teeth 10 minutes after using it!
You can't just brush your teeth with this and hurry out, because your teeth will be a bit blue.
And, it didn't really do any difference either, at least for me.
The only thing that is good, is that we didn't get a full size, so if you didn't like it, you wouldn't waste so much product.

Full size 34,90 kr/ 3 £/ 4.50 $ for 75 ml

www.apotea.se/pepsodent-white-now-gold-75-ml



Hope you liked this post!
Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment