Saturday 21 May 2016

EMPTIES Winter-Spring 2016 + Mini Reviews + The Misses...

Hi!
I have been looking forward to making this post, because I have never done a empties post before! Also, it takes a while to collect enough empties to actually make a post about them.


Sensodyne Fresh Gel Toothpaste:
This is the toothpaste I always use, it works well, and I don't really have anything else to say about it.

You can get it here:
www.apotea.se/sensodyne-fresh-gel
 
Would I repurchase it?
Yes.









 Pepsodent White Now Gold Triple Power:
Nooo!
I got this in my March Glossybox, I am pretty sure, and I DON'T like it.
It is quite a affordable toothpaste, so if it worked it would have been good, but no. This stained my toothbrush blue, and also my teeth a few minutes after I used this!
I didn't not notice any difference at all, even though it claims to have a whitening-effect...
(This was a big miss!)

You can get it here:
www.luxplus.co.uk/product/pepsodent 

Would I repurchase it?
Nope, not going to happen!


The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter:
This body butter is in the mini size, and in the scent coconut.
And I love the scent! It smells like coconuts, and only coconuts, not artificial or anything like that.
This is a very thick cream for the body, which doesn't really soak in, so it's amazing for dry skin!
I use this before I go to bed, because it's so thick.

You can get it here:
www.thebodyshop.co.uk 

Would I repurchase it?
Yes, but not atm, because I have 4 others to use up ;)

Locobase Repair Cream:
This is a special cream for dry skin, which I have used as a hand cream.
But now, I have found another cream, which is actually a hand cream (this can be used not only for the hands).
It is the body shop's hand creams, they smell good and soak in super fast, and they do the job.
This cream is thick, doesn't smell anything but it does what it is supposed to, so I prefer the body shop's hand creams. They are actually cheaper than this cream!

You can get it here:
www.farmaline.uk 

Would I repurchase it?
I probably won't, because I found a dupe.


Maybelline New York Babylips in Melon Mania:
The first babylips I have actually used up! You do get quite a lot of product in this.
It smelled kind of sweet and fruity like melons, but I didn't really have any colour, it was just glossy.
It disappeared from the lips quite fast, and it didn't moisturise the lips that much.

You can get it here:
www.boots.com/en 

Would I repurchase it?:
No, because I have so many babylips, and I would buy "Cherry Me" if I had to repurchase another one.




Lush American Cream Conditioner:
This conditioner worked really well, and it smelled really good too. After using this you can really smell it in your hair. It worked really good for my long hair, and Lush is a natural brand as well, and that's great! (I always try to use more natural hair care for the hair, will probably make a separate post all about my opinion about this).
It is not that cheap, but if you want good haircare, you most likely need to pay more for it.
Right now I am using the body shop's banana conditioner, which works as good as this.
(Remember that if you have any empty lush products (not testers), clean them out, and save them! Because if you give Lush 5 empty, clean products, you can get a fresh face mask for FREE!)

You can get it here:
uk.lush.com/products/american-cream 

Would I repurchase it?
Probably!


The Body Shop Papaya Shower Gel:
I don't have that much to say about this, since I didn't use it... my mum did, but I tried it, and it smells good and it's moisturising. I do have quite a few shower gels from the body shop and I really like them:)

You can get it here:
Unfortunately they have discontinued this (as well as the chocomania series), but I have seen these "discontinued" products pop up in the actual stores as limited edition, like chocomania, vineyard peach, papaya, blueberry, passionfruit, etc.
So keep your eyes peeled in your nearest The Body Shop store!
Link to all the other shower gels: www.thebodyshop.co.uk

Would we repurchase it?
If we found it, we probably would.


Mini Depend Nail Polishes:
These are in the shade (left to right) 399, 202 and 421.
The reason I am getting rid of these because they have dried up, but they are quite cute, and nice nail polishes that are 5-free which is amazing!

You can get them here:
399: Can't find it:(
202: www.depend.se
421: www.depend.se

Would I repurchase it?
Yes, but only the shade 399.



Mini Depend Base and Top Coat:
Protective base coat 079:
It is better than nothing, but I wouldn't recommend it.

You can get it here:
www.depend.se

Would I repurchase it?
Nope.

Quick & shine top coat 080:
No!
This is a miss!
It's just like applying another layer of thick nail polish on top of your actual nail polish.

You can get it here:
www.depend.se 

Would I repurchase it?
No.


(Not sponsored)

No comments:

Post a Comment