Saturday 5 March 2016

REVIEW: January Glossybox 2016 "Hello, 2016!"

Hellooo!
This post is about my January Glossybox, and mini reviews of each product I got in it.
If you want more detail of the actual product, you can have a look at my January glossybox post  ---> sprallice.blogspot.se/2016/glossybox-januari



MeMeMe Cosmetics Lip Glide in Playful Peach:
I have already done a review on this product!
I did I whole post all about it, so if your interested, you can check it out:
sprallice.blogspot.se/2016/review-mememe-cosmetics-lip-glide

You can get it here: www.mememecosmetics.com/lip-glide



Nicka K Airbrush FX Blending Sponge:
I have not used this sponge yet, so I can't do a review about it.
But you can go to glossybox's website and read what other people think of it.
I don't really use blending sponges.
Sorry:(

You can get it here: www.nicka.com/applicators/airbrush-fx






Royal Apothic Cream Creme Moisturising Body Cream:
This product I have not really used,
since I don't really like the smell of it.
It's to perfume scented for me, and quite a fresh scent.
When I got my glossybox, I tried this, and it soaks in to the skin SO fast!
It's very moisturising as well.

You can get it here: www.royalapothic.com/products/holland-park-cream





Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion:
This lotion I have actually tried.
I like it, it's a good lotion, but I do have lotions like this, so I don't really use it that much.
I wouldn't say it's amazing, but fun to try:)

You can get it here: www.apotea.se/cetaphil-moisturizing-lotion










Glazel Visage Pressed Rouge:
I have tried this blush a little bit, and I think it's a pretty colour.
Actually, this is probably one of my favourite products from my glossybox!

Unfortunately, I can't fnd a link to this blush:(










Nellie Dellies Dark Chocolate:
This chocolate was yummy, and tasted like real dark chocolate.
I would definitely try more chocolate by them:)

You can get it here:
www.apotea.se/nellie-dellies



So that was it!
Hope you enjoyed this:)
Byeee!










No comments:

Post a Comment