Sunday 27 March 2016

All Of My Lush Products!

So, I have finally got around to doing this post!
If you didn't already know, I love Lush!
They make incredible products for your hair and body, for showers and baths, and the products that I have smell amazing!
Their products ingredients contain less chemicals and more good and organic/fair trade stuff, and they also focus on making our planet a better place.
(Not sponsored)


250 g
Lush American Cream Conditioner:
What Lush says about it:
A milkshake-thick conditioner with a strawberries and cream fragrance to leave your hair soft and shiny. Fresh strawberries help cleanse the hair, and are rich in vitamin C. We've added a splash of orange juice to add gloss too, since its acidity makes the hairs' cuticles lie flat and allows it to reflect more light. To top it off, this contains soothing clary sage and calming lavender for your scalp.
What I think about it:
This is my absolute favourite conditioner.
It smells like a strawberry milkshake, with a bit of sage in it, and it's not too sweet.
It leaves my hair feeling moisturised and shiny, and you can kind of smell it after as well.

115 kr/ 9.25 £/ 13 $ for 250 g.


Lush Honey I Washed My Hair Shampoo Bar:
What Lush says about it:
Deliciously toffee-scented, this syrupy sweet bar will make your hair turn heads (and noses). Honey is renowned for adding softness and shine to locks. To top it all off uplifting sweet wild orange and bergamot oils create an aroma that transports your troubles away.

What I think about it:
I have only used this twice, so I can't say that much about it.
But I can say that it smells really good!
I think it smells fresh, but still sweet, and it's a good balance of both.
Anyways, it has worked really well so far.

69 kr/ 6 £/ 8 $


You've Been Mangoed Bath Oil:
What Lush says about it:
Good dull day all. Amongst your inventory I'm led to believe is a zesty specimen I'm keen to acquire, with the butter of mango and avocado. Release an outlaw of tropical proportions when you free lemon, lemongrass and lime oils in your bath. Yet to be mangoed? It's time to liberate your senses and try this bright orange and green bath oil.

What I think about it:
This is a solid bath oil in a mango scent, and I have already used half of it.
Lush have made a new You've Been Mangoed bath oil, that is orange and green.
So this is a older one, that Lush made before the newer one.
It smells softly of mango, and it's nice and moisturising.
The bar is quite small, but I think the newer one is bigger.

23 kr/ 2 £/ 3 $

Peeping Santa Bubble Bar/ Bubbleroon:
What Lush says about it:
A Santa shaped bubble bar sandwiched together with cocoa butter and shea butter and fragranced with strawberry-sweet bergamot and geranium oils.
What I think about it:
I don't know if you noticed, but I have used half of the hat already.
I kind of don't want to use it, because it's so cute and they might not bring this out next x-mas.
(Because this is one of their x-mas products).
The smell doesn't really have anything to do with x-mas, because it smells like strawberry's, but I like it anyway.
Personally, I think it smells more like a summer scent then a winter scent.
And yes, I really like this one as well.

40 kr/ 3.50 £/ 5 $

Some of Lush's websites:
lush.co.uk 
lush.com 

Links to all the products:
American cream conditioner:
uk.lush.com/products/american-cream
Honey I washed my hair shampoo bar:
uk.lush.com/products/honey-i-washed-my-hair
You've Been Mangoed solid bath oil:
uk.lush.com/products/luxury-bath-oils/youve-been-mangoed
Peeping Santa bubble bar:
(Since this is a x-mas product, Lush doesn't sell it right now)



And that was all of my Lush stuff!
I did have the Fizzbanger bath bomb before, but I have used it now...
But that one smelled really good as well.
Btw, do you like the white background?
Or do you prefer the other background that I had before?
Make sure to comment which one you like the most.
That was everything for now, so stay tuned for my next post:)
Byeeee
 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment