Monday 21 March 2016

REVIEW: Get Lost in Beauty Wonderland Palette! + Exciting Announcement!

Hi!
If you saw my last post, which was a haul, I got a eye shadow, blush and lip gloss palette. And so today I will be doing a review about it!
Btw, the exciting announcement will be at the end of this post:)


Get lost in beauty wonderland palette by Kicks:

This is a make up palette with 6 eyeshadows, 2 blushes and 2 lip glosses.
It's about 15£/ 20$, and unfortunately, they have stopped selling this on their website, but here is the link to their website: www.kicks.se

When you open up the palette, there is a mirror, two tutorials and a quote, and I have to say that it's a good quality mirror!

To the left are the eye shadows, which I think are very pretty!
In the middle we have got the blushes (the darkest one is matte, and the brown and black eye shadow are also matte!)
And lastly, do the right are the lip glosses, which are very shimmery.
(Don't mind my finger in the picture...)
These are the eye shadows on my hand, with the names.
Dark side and Dream Praline are matte shades, and all the other ones are shimmery.

The eye shadows are quite powdery, and you need to build up the colour.
Otherwise, I think there very usable shades that are pretty, but you might need a eye shadow primer.


These are the two blushes on my hand, and secret garden is matte, but sweet dreams is not.
I like that you have the choice of matte or shimmery, and that they are very pretty as well.
I don't have that much else to say about them, more than that I like the colours and the choice.






 And then lastly the lip glosses!
I have not use them that much, but when I swatched them on my hand, I really liked the look of Fantasy.
And yes, they are sticky, but they are very glossy and quite pretty.
And as you may see, the lip gloss called fairy tale is clear with loads of shimmer, and fantasy is slightly more pigmented with pink and shimmer.


Ok, so yes, I have a exciting announcement!
When I reach 500 followers or viewers coming back to read my blog, there will be a very fun giveaway for you all!
So comment, share and follow so we can reach our goal!
Also, if there are any other beauty bloggers out there, that have been blogging  for a little while and would like to do a collab, then that would be fun!
Anyway, hope you enoyed this post!
Byeee!





No comments:

Post a Comment