Wednesday 9 March 2016

Late X-mas Presents!:)

Hi everybody!
I received some late presents a while back, but I have been posting a lot about my glossybox subscription, so I haven't got around to doing this post.
Hope you enjoy!


BRUSHES:

This is the first brush I got, and it's the Kicks professional cheek brush.
It is a really soft and good brush which I really love.

Link to where you can get this: 
www.kicks.se/professional-cheek-brush 



The second one is a Kicks professional eyeshadow brush.
It's really good for blending your eyeshadow, but I think they also have a blending brush for that purpose.
It is as soft as the cheek brush as well.

Link to where you can get this:
www.kicks.se/professional-eye-shadow-brush 


OTHER MAKEUP THINGS:

Then I also got this mascara that is also from Kicks.
I haven't tried this yet, but I will eventually.
Mine is in the shade richest black, and I am not sure if there is any other shades.


Unfortunately, I think that they have stopped selling this:(




This is a makeup palette with 6 eyeshadows that are both matte and shimmery.
There are also two blushes, one matte and one shimmery.
And two lip glosses full of shimmer!


Can't find a link for this one either!







Then the last thing from the brand Kicks, is a makeup brush shampoo.
I have tried it twice, and I really like it!
Your brushes are as soft as when you first got them, and it smells like a fresh apple scent.
And it's not that expensive either:)

Here is the link:
www.kicks.se/makeup-brush-shampoo

NAIL POLISH:

This is the one nail polish I got, and it's a pretty silver sparkle, by Depend in the 7 day collection.
This is one is number 70000 Ice Crystals.
I have tried it once, and there is a lot of glitter and sparkles in this!
Love it!


Can't find a link...







OTHER STUFF:

 This is a pink bracelet from Isadora,
and it is pretty!

Link to their webpage:
www.isadora.com


Then I also got some magic cards, to learn how to play the game with one of my family members!
It is fun to own some magic cards myself!

Link to their website:
magic.wizards.com

Hope you have liked this post!
I am not bragging btw!
Bye! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment