Wednesday 6 July 2016

REVIEW: May Glossybox "Wing It" 2016!

Hi!
Today I am back with a glossybox review all about the May glossybox.
Enjoy!

Studio 10 Brow Lift Perfecting Liner:
This is actually a really good brow pen!
It's a good pigmented pen, but I don't really understand the highlighter side, because it is quite chalky. I did read loads of reviews about people loving the highlighter side, but I will continue trying it out. Anyway the other side is great! If anyone is wondering, we got this pen in the shade universal.

260 kr/ 21 £/ 31 $     You can get it here: studio10beauty.com/products/brow-lift 

 Glam Of Sweden Eyelashes in 013:
I haven't used these yet...


39 kr/ 3 £/ 4.50 $  You can get them here: (I think they only have a IG account: glamofsweden





 Trind Cuticle Balsam:
To be honest, I have only used this like twice, or something, but it was very moisturising for the cuticles, so I will continue using it in the future!

Full size 129 kr/ 10.50 £/ 15 $.
You can get it here: www.trind.com/se/products/trind-cuticle-balsam









L.Y.X. Cosmetics Nail Drops:
This is probably one of my favourite products I have ever got in a glossybox. I can tell a difference on my nails after using this a month!
First of all, my nails have been growing longer faster. The skin around my nails is quite sensitive and I easily get hangnails that start bleeding and become bigger, and this has really helped. I have used this on my nails every night and I love it!
And a plus is that this is natural as well, and not that expensive!

Full size (8 ml) 99 kr/ 8 £/ 12 $.
You can get it here:
lyxcosmetics.com/lyx-one-step/

 Snail Bee High Content Mask by Benton Cosmetics:
I haven't used this, because I am not that interested about putting a snail and bee mask on my face.
It's just my opinion anyway, it might be amazing though, I really don't know.



16 kr/ 1.30 £/ 2 $ for one pack
You can get it here: www.amazon.com/Benton

 

No comments:

Post a Comment