Tuesday 29 March 2016

REVIEW: I Love Mango & Papaya Hand Cream!

Hi everybody!
I wanted to do another review of a product that I love, and that I mentioned in my 2015 favourites.
And it is a hand cream by a brand named I love...!
It is a British brand that make loads of products for your skin, like body butter and shower creams. And usually, they smell like some kind of fruit.
(Not sponsored btw)


This is the hand cream I will be reviewing today!
Trust me, even though you can't see it, there is only a little bit left because I have used it that much...
I got this from a retailer of this brand, for about 8 $/ 6 £, but I think they are cheaper now.

As I said in the beginning of this post, this brand makes different kinds of products, in different kinds of scents (usually fruity scents).

This is the first product I got from the brand I love, and as you can see, it's in the scent mango and papaya.
When I smell this, I would say it smells like mangoes, and also quite tropical.

It takes a while for it to soak in, but after that they feel soft and smell amazing.

Over all, I think it is a good scented hand cream, although it takes a while for it to soak in, and there is more moisturising hand creams then this.



I have two products from this brand, so if you would like to see a review of the other product, just comment! I might do it anyway, we will see.
I hope you liked this review, and a new post will be up soon.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment