Friday 25 March 2016

REVIEW: February Glossybox 2016 "Love Is In The Air"!

Hi!
Today's post will be a review of my February glossybox!
There will be a review of my glossyboxes at the end of every month, as well as the box of the month.

This is what the February box looked like --->

















Oral-B 3D White Luxe Perfection Toothpaste:

I haven't used this toothpaste at all.
Even though my other toothpaste was used up, I choose not to use this.
And it's because it has microbeads in it, and I don't really like that.
But, otherwise this is probably a good toothpaste for whitening.

39,90 kr/ 3,50 £/ 5 $ for 75 ml.

Link to where you can get it:
www.boots.com/en/Oral-B-3D-White-Luxe-Perfection-Toothpaste-75ml


Elizabeth Mott Queen Of The Fill:


I really like that this eyebrow gel is the right shade for me!
When I tried it the first time, I noticed that it had a small brush, which I prefer.
It lasts for quite a long time, and over all, I am happy with this product.

175 kr/ 15 £/ 21$ for 4 g.

Link to where you can get it:
www.elizabethmott.com/products/queen-of-the-fill 


 Barnängen Antiperspirant Mjuk & Torr:

I have tried this a few times, and I think it works as well as any other antiperspirant would.
It does dry very fast, and it doesn't smell strong at all, which I like.
Otherwise, I don't really have anything more to say about it.

26,90 kr/ 2 £/ 3$ for 50 ml.

(Still can't find a link)






Mini size/ Sample size
Benefit They're Real Tinted Lash Primer:

I really like this one!
I had to build it up quite a lot, because otherwise you couldn't see a difference on my lashes, but it looked very natural and pretty, once I was done.
So, I think this would work better on lashes that are shorter or lashes that haven't got that much colour naturally.
But anyways, I will still use this!

250 kr/ 21 £/ 30 $ for 8,5 g (full size)

Link to where you can get it:
www.benefitcosmetics.com/theyre-real-tinted-primer 


Sample sizes
Laino Intense Nourishing Body Care, Green Clay Paste & Shea Butter Hand Cream:

I have used everything except the olive moisturising cream (the one in the green packaging).
So, I did the green clay mask with my friend, and we both could feel it drying and getting tighter on our skin.
Both of us thought that it was a tightening mask, and our skin did feel very smooth and soft after.
The hand cream, smelled a lot of perfume, but it did moisturise my hands after it soaked in.

52-115 kr/ 4-10 £/ 6-14 $ for a full size.

Link to where you can get it: 
www.apotea.se/laino



And that was my February glossybox!
If you want more information about the actual product, click here to go to my post when I first got my February glossybox.
I hope you liked this, and if you want, feel free to subscribe!
Byeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment