Friday 10 June 2016

PINITA COLADA by The Body Shop

The Body Shop recently introduced their new summer collection- Pinita Colada, so I hurried over to my local TBS store and I picked up 1 product from the range:


I brought the shower gel, but I wouldn't call it a shower gel at all! It's more like a shower cream.
At first I was kind of disappointed of the actual scent of it, I thought it smelled quite "soapy", and I couldn't really smell that much of pineapple and coconut.
But then when I used it in the shower with a loofa, and smelling it over and over again, it smells much nicer in my opinion.
So it is not as strong as their strawberry or pink grapefruit shower gel, but I really like it anyway!

The Pinita Colada products:
www.thebodyshop.co.uk/pinita-colada

No comments:

Post a Comment