Saturday 25 June 2016

EMPTIES June 2016!

Hi!
Just going to write a short post with mini reviews on my empties this month!
Enjoy!

 Mango Body Butter by The Body Shop:
I love these body butters by the body shop!
And, I have loads of different lotions, so I wanted to use it up.

Would I repurchase it?
Yes, but I want to use up my other body butters first.

www.thebodyshop.co.uk/mango-body-butter 


ZTIZ Nail Polish:
I got this ages ago, and it has dried out. As you can see, the nail polish is a glittery magenta silver, but when you apply it on the nail, you don't get a lot of glitter on your nail.

Would I repurchase it?
Nope.

Can't find a link.




Raspberry Coconut Pecks by Inspiral:
I LOVE these!
It's kind of like chunks of coconut that are very crunchy, and there is also raspberry jam on them.
They are so good! And they are organic, gluten-free, raw, vegan and paleo.

Would I repurchase it?
Yesss!

www.inspiral.co/product/raspberry-coconut-pecks



No comments:

Post a Comment