Friday 29 April 2016

April Glossybox "Face On"!

Hi!
I was so excited for this box!
The concept of this box was skincare and stuff that would lighten up the face for spring, so the box is called "Face On".
And I am really looking forward to using the products I got, and as usual, the review will be at the end of next month as well as the unboxing of the month's box:)
Let's do it!

(Congratulations to Felicia Noelle Donkor for winning the contest to be on the April glossy mag!)






Benefit Dew The Hoola:
What glossybox says:
Create a temporary tanned complexion with this bronzer by Benefit.
The products blends seamlessly in to the skin and gives a natural look with a lovely glow!
Apply after cleansing, on foundation if wanted.

What I think:
Yay! Benefit!
Always fun to receive something from Benefit, or other brands like this.
I am really hoping this will work well, since it is new and many beauty gurus are talking about it so....!
The only thing I would say is that I wish that the mini size (that I got) would be rose gold as the full size.

Full size 310 kr/ 26 £/ 38 $ for 30 ml.


BlowPro Heat is on Protective Daily Primer:
What glossybox says:
Prepare your hair for styling with this strengthening primer.
The hair is protected and maintains a healthy glow all day.
Great for improving the result of blow-drying!
Apply to towel-dried hair and blow-dry as usual.  

What I think:
A hair product! I am so excited for this, and I am definitely going to be trying it out.
It's basically a heat protection spray for especially blow-drying, and is also a styling product.
Really excited!

Full size 135 kr/ 11.50/ 16.50 for 250 ml.




Hey Honey Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum:
What Glossybox says:
Light and luxurious serum that revitalizes the skin. Nourishing ingredients like honey, amino acids, sea buckthorn oil and vitamin E provide a intensely moisturised skin that radiates. Can be used as a primer under makeup for a
perfect finish.


What I think:
This is a skincare product that is high end, and that's pretty good! Even though it is a mini size.
Sounded good, and I am excited to use it:)

Full size 340 kr/ 29 £/ 42 $ for 30 ml.



Unani Dermo Defense Face Mask:
What glossybox says:
Great moisturising facial mask that provides the skin with extra nutrition while the skin is cleaned of impurities. Use 1-2 times a week. Smooth evenly over cleansed skin and leave for 10 minutes.

What I think:
I haven't got a single face mask in my glossyboxes since I subscribed! So, fun to receive one to try. This is a full size product, which smells kind of fruity and fresh.
Another one I am excited for!

Full size 160 kr/ 14 £/ 20$ for 100 ml.





Beauty Formulas Australian Tea Tree Spot & Blemish Patches:
What glossybox says:
Treat acne effectively with these transparent, small patches! Just apply them directly on to the blemish.
Contains tea tree-oil that has antibacterial and antiseptic properties. You can leave the patch on over night for a better result.

What I think:
I really hope these don't smell too much of tea tree, because I am not the biggest fan of that smell.
If they smell too much I will probably get a head ache, but otherwise, it will be very fun to try!

36 patches for 39 kr/ 3.30 £/ 4.80 $.

Links to where you can get the products:
Benefit Dew The Hoola: www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/dew-the-hoola 
BlowPro Heat Is On: blowpro.com/prep-style/heat-is-on 
Hey Honey Good Morning Serum: www.heyhoney.com/good-morning-honey-silk-facial-serum/
Unani Dermo Defense Face Mask: www.unani.es/product/face-mask/ 
Beauty Formulas Tea Tree Patches: (Couldn't find this actual product on their webshop, but here is a few other things in the same range).
www.beauty-formulas.co.uk/ 
(A other company that actually sold these patches):
www.apotea.se/tea-tree


Stay tuned for the reviews!
BYE!
(None of the glossybox posts I have done so far have been sponsored!!!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment