Thursday 21 April 2016

April 2016 Buy and Bye!

Hi!
Today I am doing a new series here on my blog!
I have decided to call it "BUY AND BYE (of the month)"!
So, I will write a bit about a product I love and recommend (BUY), and also a product that didn't work for me or that I didn't like (BYE). 
Let's go!


BYE:
Radiant Concealer Pen by H&M:


This concealer has a brush applicator,and you have to click up to concealer by pressing the gold bit at the end, so you won't ever know how much concealer you have left!
I got it in a shade that should be light enough for me, and it doesn't do anything!
It doesn't cover up blue tones or pimples, and it isn't really that radiant either.
Why have a concealer that doesn't do anything at all?!
So, it doesn't work for me, and I don't like it.



BUY:
"Loofas":
I call this a loofa, but I am not completely sure if that is what they actually are called.
Anyway, this one is from The Body Shop, but I don't think it matters where you get them, because loads of different brans make them.
Basically, you pour some shower gel or cream on it, and rub it all over your body.
It creates loads of bubbles, and you'll only need to pour little bit on, and it will be enough.
It saves you using loads of product, and I love it!
A total BUY!



Hope you liked this!
Byeeee:)
(Not sponsored)

No comments:

Post a Comment