Monday 25 January 2016

REVIEW: Babylips Melon Mania

 REVIEW: Melon Mania!
Hi! 
Today I have a review on a babylips that I have been loving recently!
I have been planning to do this for a while, but here it is:



So, this is the melon mania babylips, which is a slightly newer one.
I got this recently, and it's just arrived to my country, so I brought it as fast as I saw it.

It's pink/coral on the lid, and is a pretty green colour as the lip balm holder, I guess you can call it.
The actual lip balm is a light "watermelon" pink colour, and it's pretty sheer.


 
As you can see, it's very glossy and doesn't really have any pigment at all.
But the scent tough! It smells SO good!
I personally really like watermelon, and I love the smell of this.
It smells like watermelon, but it isn't a very strong smell.


But over all, I really like it!
I would give it a 7/10:)
(Stay tuned, because next post will be a fun DIY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment