Wednesday 6 January 2016

My Nail Polish Collection Early 2016!

Today I'm going to do a post about my nail polishes!
I think it's so fun trying out new nail polishes and collecting them, so I hope you'll enjoy this:)





These are all my Depend nail polishes!:)
So, I currently have six Depend nail polishes:
* A metallic purple shade in 420.
* A 02 nail polish in a bright pink colour, 407.
* A glitter nail polish which is really pretty on top of a other nail polish, in the shade 363.
* My favourite one, the pastel lilac colour, in 399!
* A base coat in 079.
* A top coat in 080 (I don't recommend this top coat, but the base coat is quite ok)
I like Depend, cause their nail polishes are 5-free!



These are my random nail polishes.

So, I got all of these nail polishes except the Seche Vite from my friend:) Thank you!
*The metallic pink nail polish is from a store called lindex, but I don't think they sell it any more (but it's a great nail polish!)
* A giordani gold nail satin, in embrace. (I have only tried this once, but i don't really like it)
* An ZTIZ glitter nail polish which is purple and pink, in the shade 373.
* Seche vite aka. the best top coat ever!


And these are my nail polishes from h&m!

These nail polishes are from h&m, and I've done a review on the red nail polishes, which I had on my nails for x-mas 2015 http://sprallice.blogspot.se/2015/12/my-christmas-nails-2015

* The red and red glitter nail polish come in a duo, the shades are red and red glitter. (It's pretty hard getting your hands on this one, because they have made new nail polishes)
*A new nail polish that's metallic, in the shade purple aura!

No comments:

Post a Comment